Thursday, July 26, 2012

Updates!

Sorry I haven't been posting at ALL lately, but don't worry, I didn't forget about you guys. xoxo
I'm back now, and I'm going to be posting a lot! :)

Yesterday I went shopping and got some cubes, fleece, zipties, shower curtains, etc. To build a C&C cage! Yay! We cleaned out a spare storage room, and so now the cage is currently in there, where there is a lot of room and I can expand it if I wanted to. :) Here are some pictures of the cage, the last one is a picture taken today, I just got done expanding the second level!

Hehe, you can see Beanie about to go in her pigloo. <3




 This is the new cage with an expanded second level! Took me a couple hours because the grids wouldn't cooperate, and also the cardboard took a long time to cut. :(

I plan on adopting one more guinea pig, maybe two if I can talk my dad into it! Lol! :)

Anyway, if you have any questions about the cage, or anything else, just ask. :)

0 comments: